Call us now to arrange your Boiler Service
It is vital you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced yearly by a gas safe engineer, just as you do with your car and your M.O.T
The benefits of having your boiler serviced tend to outweigh the average boiler service cost.
- Save money on repairs – Your boiler should work perfectly and efficiently; our boiler service engineer will make sure your boiler is working correctly and pick up on any minor faults, which if left unrepaired, could cause major problems in the future. Servicing your boiler could save you money on larger repair bills and emergency call-out fees.
- A boiler service could save your life – a faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous; around 20 people die every year in the UK from Carbon Monoxide (CO) leaks caused by faulty gas boilers and appliances; reports the Health and Safety Executive. A regular boiler service will detect any CO leaks, keeping you and your family safe from CO poisoning.
- A Service may ensure your insurance is valid – many boiler warranties require you to have your boiler regularly serviced.
- A full inspection and clean of your boiler.
- Clean burners and heat exchanger.
- Check gas burner pressure
- Check Co2 and Co levels with a Combustion Analyser
- Check flue
- Visual check of appliance seals and casing
- Flame picture check.
- Water pressure
- Check expansion vessel and pressure release valve.
- Visual check for leaks.
- Operational check.