Call us now to arrange your Landlord Gas certificate CP12
Gas safety checks are a legal requirement needed by:
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Hotels and B&Bs
- Boarding schools
- You must ensure that any gas appliances (permanent or portable), and gas flues that you own and provide for use by your tenants have regular gas safety checks.
- A gas safety check is done every year on each gas appliance/flue.
- Before any new lease starts, you must make sure that these checks have been done within one year before the start of the lease date.
- All permanent and portable gas appliances and flues in the property require an annual gas safety check.
- Any gas appliance that you own and provide for the tenant’s use is included in your legal duties.
A gas safety certificate or check involves a Gas Safe registered engineer inspecting your gas appliance(s). They will check the appliance is working correctly and will check the following four areas:
- Gas appliances are on the right setting and burning correctly with the correct operating pressure
- Harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely to the air outside
- That any ventilation routes are clear and working properly
- All the safety devices are working
The check will identify any defects which require remedial work. You should have a gas safety check every year. If you are a landlord this is the law.
We will inspect the boiler and all other appliances on site to make sure they coincide with the gas safety regulations. And test all gas pipework for leaks.
Why use us
- Boiler Medic is local fast and reliable service with gas safe engineers and provide competitive prices. Every Gas Safety certificate done through us will receive a automatic reminder from our database when your certificate is up for renewal ensuring your warranty remains valid over the duration.
- At Boiler Medic Our Gas safe engineers will contact ahead to let you or your tenant know when on route and offer a range of appointment slots throughout the day to give more choice to your tenants.